Selasa, 04 September 2012

learn to love

It is 2.14 AM and I just listen to Payphone by Maroon5 feat Wiz Khalifa 

" I've wasted my nights, You turned out the lights
Now I'm paralyzed, Still stuck in that time, When we called it love,
But even the sun sets in paradise "


I like these part of lyrics of Payphone. Innocent actually, but I think these part have a meaning to me. Just trying to remember how does it feel. Trying to cope with it. Still stuck in that time. That time that I always keep my attention to you. When we called it love. Is that happen? Wait. It never be come. We will never say it love. Okay, I mean YOU! Okay, stop. Can we share about the other things?


Hmmmm, how about our new place? Yea! I have a new life now. New friends, new building of education, and the important thing is I'm in the new school, haha let's make it cool, I mean new University. I am part of State University of Jakarta. In Indonesian we called it Universitas Negeri Jakarta (UNJ). 


Well, in fact, this is not what I really want. Once again, not really. I still want my dream university and the department. I have a decision and I still hoping that God available to make it come true. Amen.






Just wanna give you the virtual above my post


THANKS FOR VISIT :D SALAM BUAT MAMA PAPA YA

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

Justin Bieber - Catching Feelings (cover)

Skyscraper - Demi Lovato (cover)

Sad - Maroon 5 (cover with piano instrument)

Aditya - Love Will Find You (Cover)

Jamie Cullum - Mind Trick (Cover)